130 Regent’s Park Road, NW1 020 7586 5486 Open lunch & dinner Mon-Fri, dinner only Sat, lunch only Sun One of North London’s best-loved restaurants, Odette’s is a prime spot for a romantic dinner a deux. Though it was given a sensitive renovation in 2003, it retains all the old-fashioned idiosyncrasy that has long endeared it to the moneyed media folk of Primrose Hill. Scores of gilded mirrors reflect candlelight around the intimate dining rooms, providing a seductive setting for adventurous but not over-fussy contemporary cooking. Pithivier of rabbit with white bean cream would be a typical starter; for mains, chargrilled leg of lamb with Italian seasoning, roasted artichokes and fondant potatoes, or loin of veal with herb gnocchi and fresh peas. The wine list is also notable, and features an impressively international spread of vintages. Service can be a touch uneven, but overall Odette’s is a North London jewel.
Odette’s romantic modern European London Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Pangan Villas, Koh Pangan, THAILAND
- Ideal Destination Wedding in The Caribbean With Sandals Resorts
- Beyoncé Special Villa Emerald, Ponta dos Ganchos, BRAZILA
- Where is London, UK? – London, UK Map – London, UK Map Download Free
- Where is London? – London Map – London Map Download Free