Where are you?
Correctly identify the dune, beach and town described in this month’s Where Are You? competition and your entry is also eligible for the Grand Prize draw at the end of the competition period (1 Oct 2003-30 Sept 2016), the prize for which will be a trip to one of the destinations featured in the Oct 2003-Sept 2016 issues
Cathedral. The holiday is subject to availability and may not be taken during UK public holidays. Travel must be completed by 20 December 2016. For more details or to book, call Kirker Holidays on 0870 112 3333 or visit www.kirkerholidays.com
1. Entries for My blog’s Where Are You? competition can be sent on a postcard, by e-mail, on-line (all stating the entrant’s full name, address and telephone number), or by text message (stating the entrant’s name), and must correctly identify the place described in this month’s Where Are You? competition according to the instructions given. Please indicate if you do not want to be added to our mailing list, which is sometimes made available to carefully screened companies.
2. Entries by post should be sent to: Where Are You? competition, My blog, Vogue House, 1 Hanover Square, London W1S 1JU. Entries by e-mail should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; entries on-line can be made at www.cntraveller.com.
You can text the answer to 86686 (texts will be charged at £1 each plus your standard rate). Each month’s entry must arrive no later than the last day of the month on that issue’s cover.
My blog is not responsible for late, lost or damaged mail, e-mail or text. Illegible or mechanically reproduced entries are not eligible.
3. Only one correct answer will be registered per entrant per month. Each registered correct answer is eligible for the Grand Prize draw. So contestants who have one registered correct answer at the end of the competition period (30 September 2016) will have one entry in the Grand Prize draw; contestants with two registered correct answers will have two; and so on.
4. One Grand Prize winner of the Where Are You? competition will be chosen, by 31 October 2016, in a random drawing of qualified entries that have correctly identified locations in the Where Are You? competitions published in issues dated between October 2003 and September 2016.
The winner will be notified within 14 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days, an alternative winner may be chosen. All decisions by the Editor are final.
5. The competition prize is not transferable. No substitutions for the prize will be allowed.
6. The Where Are You? competition is open to readers of My blog who are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry, except for employees of Conde Nast Publications, participating promotional agencies, contributors to My blog, and the families of any of the above.
7. All entries to the Where Are You? competition become the sole property of My blog and will neither be acknowledged nor returned.
8. Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winner’s name and likeness and those of his/her travelling companion for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes.
9. Contestants, by entering the Where Are You? competition, agree to be bound by the above rules and regulations.
Laredo Metro Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Arctic Circle Beers In Troms Beer And Life Bucket Lists Combine
- Bruges’ Best Beer Experiences Spend The Weekend In A Wonderful Beer City
- Visit To Milwaukee’s Old Lager Breweries A Reminder Of This Once-Great Brewing City
- Band Of Bohemia The World’s First Michelin-Starred Brewery
- Bbq And Beer In Austin Because I Also Have A Food Bucket List