London has excellent department stores. In Knights-bridge, you really can buy anything in Harrods, where even the chandeliers are dripping with grapes. Nearby at sophisticated Harvey Nichols the focus is on designer fashion; ladies who lunch love the Fifth Floor restaurant at Harvey Nicks”. On Piccadilly, elegant Fortnum & Mason is famous for its food hall, staffed by frock-coated assistants and selling such oddities as dried edible insects among the quaintly packaged teas and jams. A short stroll up Bond Street leads to Fenwick, which has the feel of a boutique and is renowned for accessories. On Oxford Street, John Lewis has affordable basics, while Selfridges see p/i steals the show. For all shop details, see p222.
Department Stores London Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Anantara Rasananda Koh Pangan Villas, Koh Pangan, THAILAND
- Ideal Destination Wedding in The Caribbean With Sandals Resorts
- Beyoncé Special Villa Emerald, Ponta dos Ganchos, BRAZILA
- Where is London, UK? – London, UK Map – London, UK Map Download Free
- Where is London? – London Map – London Map Download Free