As on any bike, the main seat cover will split eventually, which of course allows rain in, which the foam padding soaks up – and once seat foam gets wet, it never dries out, giving you a permamently damp backside, or a rock hard seat on icy mornings. New covers and complete seats in various styles are available, though recovering an old seat is a specialist job.
Only the Legend has a truly low seat, but if you find the other bikes a little tall for short legs, then a seat specialist will be able to cut the seat down for you, and recover it.
The 15 Best Travel Destinations in 2015 WORLD OF WANDERLUSTWORLD …
Best for 2015: Hottest destinations Herald Sun
Best travel for 2015 Photo Gallery
Snarky Tofu: Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
Join our Best in Travel 2015 chat on Twitter at #LPChat Lonely …
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Arctic Circle Beers In Troms Beer And Life Bucket Lists Combine
- Bruges’ Best Beer Experiences Spend The Weekend In A Wonderful Beer City
- Visit To Milwaukee’s Old Lager Breweries A Reminder Of This Once-Great Brewing City
- Band Of Bohemia The World’s First Michelin-Starred Brewery
- Bbq And Beer In Austin Because I Also Have A Food Bucket List