Anantara Rasananda Ko P angan Villas, Ko P angan, THAILAND
Seven nights bed and breakfast in a Pool Suite from £1,500 per person, including international flights and speedboat transfers. Honeymooners will also receive honeymoon surprises. Yearning for that perfect combination of paradise beach lounging and bang-on service? This is the place. Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas’ spotless crescent-shaped beach, backed by tropical fronds, is one of the best in Thailand (if not Asia).
Anantara Rasananda Koh Pangan Villas, Koh Pangan, THAILAND Photo Gallery
The entire resort is a masterclass in sleek Thai design: think dark wood, thatched roofs and waterways teeming with koi. Healthistas will be in their element here. The resort has a sensational spa and there’s no shortage of yoga sessions, Reiki Healing and Chakri Balancing.
Forget minibars, here your gin, vodka and whisky reserves are refilled daily, and the food is amazing to boot (hello lobster curry and fresh papaya salad). Why not try out brand new Yukinoya, the island’s first Japanese teppanyaki restaurant, with daily live cooking shows. Just a boat ride away from the neon-fuelled revelry of Koh Phangan’s full-moon parties, this is a Thai retreat offering the best of both worlds.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- GANSEVOORT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, CARIBBEAN THERE’S NOTHING QUITE SO SATISFYING
- Explore cities, pedal around parks and power up peaks
- WE’VE TEAMED UP WITH TURQUOISE HOLIDAYS
- Ideal Destination Wedding in The Caribbean With Sandals Resorts
- Forget What You Think You Want for Your Honeymoon and Check Out These Super Cool Alternatives to The fy’n’fop