Abu Dhabi is a T-shaped island of United Arab Emirates. It has more than 2000 parks and gardens and 400 kilometers coastline. Pearl Trade and Oil discoveries are the major income source of this place. Many of the tourist attractions are part of the luxury hotels in abu dhabi, UAE.
The top 5 tourist attractions of Abu Dhabi:
1. Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque: is the biggest mosque and famous religious landmark of United Arab Emirates. It is also called as the Grand Mosque by the local residents of UAE. Natural materials like marble, stone, gold, crystals, semi-precious stones and ceramics are used in the design and construction of this mosque because of their long lasting qualities. It’s construction unites the world because it empowered many artisans from the whole world and also used materials from all over the world.
2. Liwa Oasis: It is 100 km long and is crescent shaped. It has the largest sand dunes with different colorful sands in the whole world and is located on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi. It is famous for dates farming. Riding dune buggies, sand surfing and camel trekking are must enjoyable acts at the oasis. This oasis is the birth place for the ruling families of Abu Dhabi. It consists 50 villages. During summer season, Pearl diving becomes the income source for the people living there. Liwa Date Festival, Tel Moreeb International Festival and Desert Challenge are the annual events held in Liwa Oasis.
3. Ferrari World: It has huge attractions and rides for the children of all ages giving them great experience of riding Ferrari. The leading property development, management and investment company of Abu Dhabi, Aldar Properties PJSC owns the Ferrari world. The roof of the theme park is designed as the classic double curve side profile of the Ferrari GT body. The largest Ferrari logo that ever created was placed on the roof. Apart from these tourist destinations, there are lot of Luxury hotels in Abu Dhabi UAE.
4. Yas island, Heritage World: It is a traditional Oasis village which gives a sight into the history of Emirates. In the open museum organized by the Emirates Heritage Club, it exhibits the traditional aspects of the desert life, falaj irrigation system, and many more. The craftsmen in the museum illustrate the traditional pottery and metal works. The women also show the weaving and spinning arts.
5. Observation Deck: Observation Deck is located at 74th floor in Tower 2 known as Jumeirah at the Etihad Towers Complex, the first hotel of Abu Dhabi. The observation Deck is at 300 is 300 meters above the ground level. It is daily open from 10am to 6pm. This spot offers the stunning 360 degrees view of the whole city. The best view of Abu Dhabi and its surrounding islands can be seen from here. It is the highest point in the city. The entrance for the guests staying in Etihad Towers hotel is absolutely free.
Apart from these, there are many more tourist attractions in Abu Dhabi.